Thoughts on the Go

Since the time I remember, I've always been one of those persons who lived far away. When I was a kid, my home was only about 5 kms from school, but when compared to the other kids who could just walk up to school in a matter of 5 minutes, I lived far away.

As I grew up over the years, the distance I've had to travel on a regular basis has also progressively grown. I did my Bachelor's degree in a place about 10 kms from my home, my first job was a little farther, and the college where I did my Master's degree a bit more. Well, you get the picture! It has never been far enough to stay in a hostel, but it has always been quite a time-consuming commute.
Now, I travel roughly about 45 kilometres every day in my commute between home and work. Sometimes, I choose to ride my two-wheeler, sometimes I choose to travel by public transport. Either way, my journey is long enough for my mind to sink in and get lost in a world of thoughts. I have found that these journeys bring out a queer creativity in me. When I get back home, I am usually too tired to write my thoughts down, so sometimes I am left hoping that there is a mind-reading technology which will take down and email me the thoughts I've had during my ride.
Anyway, while I wait for some freaky genius to come up with that kind of head-gear, I decided that I have to survive with roughly-made gists, which I save on my Evernote app if I am not feeling too lazy after reaching home.
This section records my ON-THE-GO thoughts, for your reading pleasure. I hope you like it!
The first one of the lot is - Of Share Autos & Commitments

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tribute to the Technical Writer

Window Views: My Morning Muse

A Memoir